- 8 ounces fresh or frozen skinless cod or sea bass fillets
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ? cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- ½ teaspoon bottled minced garlic (1 clove)
- Great Value Minced Garlic, 32 oz
- 2 teaspoons kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles, Original
- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- Thaw fish and shrimp, if frozen. Rinse fish and shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into 1- ½-inch pieces. Cut shrimp in half lengthwise. Cover and chill fish and shrimp until needed.
- In large saucepan, cook onion, celery, and garlic in hot oil until tender. Carefully stir in 1 cup broth and wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in fish and shrimp. Return just to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp are opaque. Sprinkle with parsley.