- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kisan Canola cooking oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons ABC sweet soy sauce
- 2 Birdseye chillies, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Spread rice on a tray to cool.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add 3/4 onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until softened. Add peas. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green. Add cooled rice. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drizzle rice with sweet soy sauce. Add half the chilli. Season. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat. Cover, keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks are still soft. Spoon rice into bowls. Top with a fried egg, remaining onion and chilli. Serve.