- 2 chicken breasts cut into big chunks
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp kisan canola cooking oil
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and finely diced
- 4 tbsp water
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green shallots chopped, to serve
- Place the chicken into a dish and add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and water.
- Allow to marinate for at least 45 minutes.
- Heat your oven to 190C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the marinated chicken onto the lined trays and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush the chicken all over with half of the honey.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes (or until golden and cooked through) and then baste again with the honey. Return to the oven if it is not yet cooked through.
- Sprinkle the cooked chicken with the toasted sesame seeds and shallots and then serve.