- 1/2 kg minced goat meat (mutton keema), washed thoroughly and drained
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp kisan cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- curry leaves - handful
- Green chillies - slit - 3-4
- Kashmiri chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 Heat oil and ghee in a pressure cooker, add the green chillies, onions and saute till the onions turn transluscent. The ginger garlic paste goes in next for about 3-4 minutes and then the mutton. Stir fry on high for 5 minutes.
- 2.Add the freshly ground masala powder, red chilli powders and chopped tomatoes and cook till pulpy.
- 3 Add the salt and about half a cup of water and put the weight on the cooker, close and cook under pressure for 3-4 whistles and then keep on low flame for 5 minutes.
- 4. Open the cooker when the pressure reduces, heat and add water if needed or bring to boil and simmer till excess water is taken away and the keema consistency is reached.
- 5. Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with pav or rice.