This fried chicken is a perfect evening snack. It is marinated in a sweet and spicy dark red sauce Hoisin and the floral addition of lime leaves make them super intense with an intense citrus taste.
- Boneless chicken breast 3 to 4
- Hoisin sauce 3 tbsp.
- Lime leaves sauce 4 tbsp.
- Green garlic sauce 3 tbsp.
- Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs as required
- Flour 3 tbsp.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes with Hoisin, Lime leaves, Green garlic sauce, black pepper, salt, egg and flour.
- Roll in breadcrumbs and leave outside for 10 minutes.
- Next, deep-fry the chicken till golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.