- Rice boiled 1/2 kg
- Spring onion chopped 1 cup
- Carrot chopped in small cubes 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Kisan Sunflower Cooking Oil 1/4 cup
- Garlic crushed 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add chopped garlic, fry for 1 minute.
- Add beaten egg, vegetables with boiled rice. Toss it.
- Add seasonings and soya sauce.
- Toss once more before serving.
The Good Egg Test
If you want to check how fresh your eggs are, just place them in water. If they float they have gone bad but if they stay submerged in water, they are fresh and good to eat!