- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin kisan sunflower cooking oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- parsley for garnish
- Stir hot fried wings into sauce. Optional: Sprinkle with more black pepper.
- Curt is getting the garlic ready that goes into all the recipes.
- None of the wings have a thing on them, they are all fried first naked, then immediately submersed in one of the sauces.
- Saute the garlic till golden, unless the recipe calls for roasted then follow the directions below.
- Be very careful while frying wings not to put too many at a time, the oil will overflow. Six to seven at a time in a small fryer is perfect.
- Each batch of wings is coated while still very hot right into the flavored sauces.