- 1/2 cup cream
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250g punnet strawberries
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 150g punnet blueberries
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Combine cream, chocolate, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted and combined. Transfer chocolate sauce to a jug and cool to room temperature.
- Hull strawberries, cut into slices. Place a scoop of ice cream into each base of four serving dishes. Sprinkle with half the berries.
- Place another scoop of ice cream into each of the dishes and top with chocolate sauce, remaining berries, mini marshmallows, peanuts and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.