Big on flavor and low on effort, this recipe is a great meetha to serve with tea
Recipe Ingredients :
- Butter 4 oz
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- White sugar 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- White flour 1 1/4 cup
- Apple (cubes) 6
- Lemon juice few drops
Recipe Method :
- Beat butter and sugar well.
- Add flour and rub it till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Mix in the cinnamon and keep aside.
- In a pot cook apples along with the sugar and cinnamon until slightly soft.
- In an ovenproof dish, put the apples and make a layer of the crumble on top.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200c for 30 minutes until golden on top.