- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 baby fennel, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tsp kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 400g can no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g firm white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g peeled medium green prawns
- 1 large zucchini, halved, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. To make croutons, rub each side of bread with the cut side of the garlic clove. Place on a baking tray and spray with kisan oil. Bake, turning halfway, for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add the onion, celery and fennel. Stir for 6-7 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic and chilli flakes for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Stir in water, tomato and bay leaf. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add beans, fish, prawns and zucchini and simmer for 5 minutes or until seafood is just cooked and zucchini is tender. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with garlic croutons.