- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (from 2 oranges)
- 1 cup peeled and chopped Bartlett pears (about 2 small pears)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (from 1 pineapple)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery (from 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Bring the cranberries, brown sugar, and orange juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop and mixture thickens, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the Bartlett pears, pineapple, celery, and pecans. Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and chill salad 4 to 24 hours.
Want More Juice?
Just put your fruits in the microwave for 20 seconds before squeezing them