- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 Red onion
- 1 green leaf cabbage
- 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 Lemon
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Black Pepper (According to your taste)
- Salad Leafs
- 1 Radish
- Take a medium size bowl and chop the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Now chop a red onion in circle slice shape like chips and chop green leaf cabbage and add in the bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in 2 pieces.
- Chop the carrots and radish in small pieces.
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- Add one lemon juice and mix them well.
- Now add 3 salad leaf on mixed ingredients and your Asian salad is ready.
Vegetables Should Look Like Vegetables
We tend to overcook vegetables, which cause them to lose a lot of vitamins and minerals.
The rule of cooking vegetables is to let them retain their original colour; other wise they have lost all their goodness
I personally love the Aliz olive oil, especially the Pomace because it has a light taste, unlike extra virgin. However, if you want to serve the recipe with salad, then garnish it with extra virgin olive oil made by aliz foods. Serve the grilled Thai beef recipe with pasta, rice, or as it is. Don’t forget to have some soft drink that you love. I like to eat this delicious meal by adding more sauce to it, like tomato sauce or chili garlic sauce.