- 3 c. Shredded lettuce
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1/2 c. jarred mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 instant ramen packet, crushed (flavor packet discarded)
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot
- 1/3 c. Sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1/2 c. Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, red cabbage, chicken, mandarin oranges, crushed ramen noodles, carrot, green onions, and sliced almonds.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, kisan oil, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Slowly drizzle in vegetable oil, whisking constantly until emulsified.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Baking Powder Power
Scrub your vegetables and fruits with baking powder and water to get rid of pesticides