- 4 chicken breasts, pounded and trimmed
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Old El Paso Fajita seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Kisan Pure vegetable Ghee
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 (4-ounce) can Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 1 of each: red, yellow, orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small purple onion, sliced thin
- Lettuce (about 8 to 10 cups)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Green salsa
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Place the chicken on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub the seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Place 1 tablespoon oil and butter into a frying pan over medium heat. Once it has warmed up, place the chicken into the pan and allow to cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until the center is cooked through and the edges are golden. Remove chicken from the pan and allow to cool slightly. Then cut chicken into strips.
- Place another tablespoon oil into the same pan. Then cook the peppers, onions and green chiles for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Next place your lettuce into a bowl and then layer with the chicken, bell pepper mixture, avocados, tomatoes, cilantro and limes. Then just before serving squeeze the lime over the top and drizzle the green salsa on top.
The Magic of Mustard
If any area of your body gets burnt in the kitchen, quickly apply mustard on it. Leave it for a while to ease out the pain and avoid blistering.