- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kisan canola cooking oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the cream, cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, crabmeat and green onions.
- Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture.
A Bed For A Fish
To ensure that fish doesn't stick to the pan while grilling, lay it on a bed of sliced lemons. The added flavor is a bonus!