- 1 (213g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon kisan canola cooknig oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 150g (5 oz) dried breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
- In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, kisan oil, spring onions and 75g breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into 8 patties. Coat patties with remaining breadcrumbs, and arrange in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides.