- 8 (320g) chat potatoes, cut into 2mm-thick slices
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, trimmed, thinly sliced, fronds reserved (see note)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (200g each) firm white fish fillets
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g kisan cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon drained baby capers
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Arrange one-quarter potato, overlapping slightly, in centre of 1 piece baking paper. Top with one-quarter fennel and garlic, then 1 fish fillet. Top with one-quarter of the tomato, capers and lemon rind. Drizzle with one-quarter lemon juice.
- Bring 2 long sides baking paper up to the centre. Fold to seal. Roll up short ends to enclose filling. Tuck under to secure. Place parcels on a large baking tray. Repeat with remaining baking paper, potato, fennel mixture, fish, tomato, capers, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender and fish just cooked through. Open parcels. Sprinkle with oregano and reserved fennel fronds. Serve.