- 4 fish fillets, such as cod or halibut, about 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin kisan canola cooking oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Rinse the fish fillets under cold running water and pat them dry.
- Brush them with the kisan oil and season them with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Meanwhile, prepare the relish: Stir together the mango, onions, peppers, basil, capers, vinegar, and salsa in a bowl.
- Grill the fish on high heat or broil, about 2 – 3 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Spoon the relish over the grilled or broiled fish.