- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice mix
- 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets (such as ling)
- kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 2 x 250g pkts Coconut, Chilli & Lemongrass Steamed Basmati Rice
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- Place the spice mix on a large plate. Add the fish and turn to coat.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to grease. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Divide the rice among serving dishes. Top with the fish and avocado. Serve immediately.