- 2 large, ripe avocados
- , halved and stoned
- 1 large banana
- , chopped
- 5 soft prunes
- 6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- (unsweetened, if possible)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (or good quality cocoa powder)
- 100g coconut milk yogurt (such as CoYo)
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- dark chocolate
- (80% cocoa, if possible), to decorate
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor. Add the chopped banana, prunes, almond or coconut milk, smooth peanut butter and cacao powder. Blend until smooth, adding a little more milk if the blade gets stuck. Scrape down the sides once or twice and blend again.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses. Mix the coconut yogurt with the maple syrup or honey and top each pudding with a generous dollop. Finely grate a little dark chocolate over the top and chill for at least 1 hr.