- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 6 cups (1.5L) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into thin wedges
- 2 large chicken breast fillets, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 300ml light coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the pumpkin and cook for 4 minutes or until just tender. Add the chicken, broccolini and coconut cream. Cook, stirring regularly, for 4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the broccolini and pumpkin are tender. Stir through the fish sauce and lime juice and cook for a further minute.
- Divide between serving bowls and sprinkle with basil and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- How to keep your Iceberg Lettuce Fresh
- To keep iceberg lettuce fresh for a long period in the fridge, wrap it in a clean dry paper towel and put it in a sealed bag