- 1/2 cup Kisan sunflower cooking oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup chow mein noodles
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Chill for 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the lettuce, almonds, sesame seeds and onions in a large bowl; add dressing and toss. Top with chow mein noodles.
A Pair Of Scissors Can Do It All
Your kitchen also needs its very own pair of scissors. They can help in snipping green chilies, fresh herbs, green onions and other vegetables