- 1/4 cup Malaysian curry paste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 425g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup Kisan canola cooking oil
- 2 cups shredded barbecued chicken (see note)
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 220g shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
- Heat a large, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste and half the onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Step 2
- Add corn, chicken, 1 cup cold water and stock. Bring to the boil. Add noodles. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until noodles are tender. Serve sprinkled with remaining onion.